|Standard Delivery (Signed for)
|Delivered within 3-5 working days
|Express Delivery (Standard Parcels)
|Delivered within 1-2 working days
|Extra-Large Parcels (Signed for)
|Delivered within 3-5 working days
|Delivery usually takes place within 2 weeks.
Free ShippingDecor Outdoor offers free regular shipping on all orders shipped to residential or commercial addresses within the contiguous United States. Orders are delivered Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Drop ShippingWe are an online-only luxury furniture and lighting boutique, and do not have a warehouse. Consequently, all orders are drop shipped directly from our manufacturers to your door. If your order includes items from more than one manufacturer, you will receive multiple deliveries. Because we are dependent on the on-hand inventory of our manufacturing partners, some items listed on our site may not actually be available right away. Please call us at 888.784.4644 or via our contact form with any stocking questions and we'll get in touch with the appropriate manufacturer for answers, before you place your order.
Ground ShippingSmall parcel items ship regular ground via delivery services such as FedEx, UPS or DHL. Orders typically take 2-3 business days to process and in-stock items will usually be delivered 3-5 days from the date that they ship (depending on origin and destination). If there is a delay, you will be notified by email. No signature is required for standard ground shipping, so you may want to make arrangements to have packages brought inside soon after delivery, if you are unable to receive it in person.
Here are some tips for creating a high-quality ad set with earnings:
- Target the right audience. When creating your ad set, be sure to target the people who are most likely to be interested in your product or service. You can do this by using demographic targeting, interest targeting, and behavioral targeting.
- Create relevant ads. Your ads should be relevant to the keywords that you are targeting and to the audience that you are targeting. Your ads should also be clear, concise, and persuasive.
- Use engaging ad formats. There are a variety of ad formats available, such as display ads, video ads, and search ads. Choose the ad formats that are most likely to be effective for your audience and your product or service.
- Set a budget and track your results. It is important to set a budget for your ad set and to track your results so that you can see what is working and what is not working. You can use your budget to control how much money you spend on your ad set and to track your results so that you can see what is working and what is not working.
Here are some examples of high-quality ad sets with earnings:
- A display ad set that targets people who are interested in fashion and that promotes a new clothing line. This ad set could be profitable because it is targeting the right audience and because the ads are relevant to the audience’s interests.
- A video ad set that targets people who are interested in cooking and that promotes a new cookbook. This ad set could be profitable because it is targeting the right audience and because the ads are relevant to the audience’s interests.
- A search ad set that targets people who are searching for the keyword “weight loss” and that promotes a weight loss program. This ad set could be profitable because it is targeting the right audience and because the ads are relevant to the audience’s search query.
It is important to note that there is no one-size-fits-all answer to the question of how to create a high-quality ad set with earnings. The best approach will vary depending on your product or service, your target audience, and your budget. However, by following the tips above, you can increase your chances of success.
Black, Blue, Blue_Red_Green_Turquoise, Forest Green, Gold, Green, Light Green, Lime Green, Maroon, Multi, Navy Blue, Orange, Pink, Red, Silver, Titanium, Turquoise, Turquoise & Pink, Violet, White, Yellow